top of page

DFW Alcohol Permits (DFWAP) is proud to assist the North Texas Business Owners of Convenience stores, Gas stations, Liquor stores, and Restaurants to acquire the following permits/licenses:

  • Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission's (TABC) permit(s)/license(s) to sell/serve alcoholic beverages.

  • County & State Assumed Name Certificates (DBA).

  • Texas State Comptroller's Sales & Tobacco Tax permits.

  • Texas Lottery Commission's Retail Sales License.

  • Food & Nutrition Service's authorized Retailer's permit to accept Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits.

  • Texas Commission on Environmental Quality's (TCEQ) Underground Storage Tank Registration & Delivery Certificate.

  • Texas Department of Agriculture's (TDA) Weights & Measures Device Registration for fuel nozzles.

bottom of page